Thursday, February 24, 2011

3D Movies

Some of them are necessary
Others are not like the Justin Bieber and Step it up 3d
why do the y have movies of silly stuff
one dances in 3 d lights or something
one just on the stage singing and fireworks pop up
I rather see Pirate of the Caribbean because that cool
It has cool fighting scenes
It has swords flying
i watch Tron great movie in 3d
I don't mind having some in 2d but it was worth $13
If they make every movie they taking a lot of money of peoples pockets to make a profit
Just go watch it if it is important Like tron
It would of been cool if Inception was 3D


that my opinion
my words not millions
Just one voice
Superstar Chuck Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been nominated for a Liebster award! Go to my blog to check it out.

    : )

    Regan @ www.reganruns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete