Wednesday, March 18, 2009

random stuff from Chuck Daddy St. Patty's parade and life in general

Crazy how people live for the moment. It really great. I live every moment of my life. Life is to short to be uptight pissed off. I smile walk off and laugh because its funny. But anyway went to the St. Patty's day parade in NyC the greatest city in the world. I said it, now what. I'm bad. Dont we love the haters though. Its how you think about it though. Some people stop the show just cuz they want ur fan base. Not like I have a fan base and no I never ever step and played basketball on the court. Niggas be tripping like i know how to play. Back to the story its great when you see the people in the parade is like your birthday. Remember it grab everything. natural born entertainer. WHy do you ask because I want to make you life make you comfortable I can't do it all by myself damn nigga. If i could i would work miracles I dont do that at all. Seriously why do u want me to walk in this parade and yes i did skip class because i had a pass and i was happy as fuk. I was super happy.I skip skool to boast up my resume. I would do it again. If i had a chance. Well no i am I dont give a fuk. I would do it again when Im alumani and just break something. I acted like myself. Loud very annoying basically like i am. I'm about to be out. Total request live my ass.It called catch CHUCK DADDY if you can. You can't because im very unpredictable when it comes to skool fuk it. Fuk it everyone knows each other because of rumors word of mouth reading peoples Notes so fuk it.


True words fro a real person

Charles "Chuck Daddy" Onyeani

Excuse my language THE END
IM NOT A FUCKING ROLE MODEL
IF I WAS I WOULDNT BE HERE RIGHT NOW TALKING TO U

No comments:

Post a Comment